A member of the Litigation Section California State Bar, a fellow of the American Bar Association (ABA), a member of the ABA's Business Law, Litigation, and Intellectual Property Sections, and Immediate-Past President of the Lawyers' Club of San Francisco.
What does LCSF stand for?
LCSF stands for Lawyers' Club of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of LCSFOther Resources:
We have 2 other definitions for LCSF in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Condah Sustainable Development Project (Australia)
- Laboratory for Computational Science and Engineering (University of Minnesota)
- Laem Chabang School of Engineering (Thailand)
- Life Cycle Software Engineering
- LINUX Certified Systems Engineer
- Low-Complexity Suboptimal Estimate
- Life-Cycle Stressor Effects Assessment (environmental strategy)
- Life Cycle Software Engineering Center
- Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering (West Virginia University)
- Line Card Service and Equipment Narrative
- Life Cycle Support Facility
- Lions Community Service Foundation (Singapore)
- Limited Contingent of Soviet Forces in Afghanistan
- Long-Chain Saturated Fatty Acid
- Lake Champlain Sea Grant (cooperative program)
- Large Customer Support Group (Sprint)
- London Contracts and Supplies Group
- Lung Cancer Study Group
- Liver Cancer Study Group of Japan
- Lee County Senior High (Sanford, NC, USA)