The Lawrence Journal World reports Brownback visited the Washburn Institute of, Technology in Topeka to publicize the $20 million program created this year.
What does LJW stand for?
LJW stands for Lawrence Journal World (Kansas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LJW
- Ljubljana, Slovenia - Brnik (Airport Code)
- La Jolla Underground
- London JANET (Java Native Extensions) User Group
- Local Journal Utilization Report
- Laboratoire Jacques Verdeyen (French laboratory)
- London Jesuit Volunteers (UK)
- Lowfat Jewish Vegetarian Cookbook (Debra Wasserman book)
- La Jolla Village Drive (road; San Diego, CA)
- Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial
- La Jolla Village News (San Diego, CA)
- Leading Jewelers of the World (New York, NY; also seen as LJOTW)
- Leeds Jewish Welfare Board (UK)
- Lightweight Java Web Development (college program; DePaul University; Chicago, IL)
- Law Journal Extra
- La Jeunesse Youth Orchestra (Canada)
- Lääketieteen Kandidaatti (Finnish: Medical Student)
- Laatste Kwartier (Dutch)
- Lackey (gaming)
- Laister-Kauffman Aircraft Corp. (aircraft code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bechtel started her career in 1987 at Iowa's Des Moines Register and later worked for Kansas' Lawrence Journal World.
After working in various management positions at the Register, she moved to Lawrence, Kansas, to become circulation manager at the Lawrence Journal World.