Following are the 2012 Ruderman Prize winners: AKIM Israel: National Association for the Habilitation of Children and Adults with Intellectual Disabilities Reishit School (Israel) Jewish Family Center "Adain Lo" (Russia) Kadima (Mexico) Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Boston Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center of San Diego MetroWest ABLE (New Jersey) Norwood Ravenswood SHALVA: The Association for the Mentally & Physically Challenged Children in Israel Vertigo Dance Company The mission of the Ruderman Family Foundation is two-fold: Promoting the full inclusion of individuals with disabilities in the Jewish community through meaningful programs and public awareness and in fostering cooperation and a stronger relationship between Israel and the U.
What does LFJCC stand for?
LFJCC stands for Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center (La Jolla, California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lycée Français International de Pékin (French: French International School of Beijing; Beijing, China)
- Labour Friends of Iraq (UK)
- Leeds Faith in Schools (UK)
- Low Frequency in Stereo
- Lung Function Information System (pulmonary disease)
- La Feria Independent School District (Texas)
- Lycée Français International de Tokyo (French: Tokyo International French School)
- Lower Flex Joint (offshore drilling rigs)
- Lumbar Facet Joint (back pain research)
- Lycee-Franco Japonais (French: Franco-Japanese School; Tokyo, Japan)
- Lycée Franco-Japonais de Tokyo (French international school; Tokyo, Japan)
- Landesanstalt Für Kommunikation (German: State Institute of Communications)
- Lemaster Family Kitchen (Chicago, IL)
- Lenkflugkoerpersysteme GmbH (European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company)
- Les French Killers (gaming clan)
- Light French Kissing
- Little Fat Kid
- Livermore Fortran Kernels (computer performance test)
- Luftforsvarets Forsyningskommando
- Latvijas Futbola Klubu Asociacija (Latvian: Latvian Football Clubs Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, John Anson Ford Theatre La Jolla Calfornia Ballet, May 19-20, Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, 4126 Executive Dr, 858/560-6741 Livermore Valley Dance Theatre, May 19-20, Livermore High School Theatre, 600 Maple St, 925/243-0927 Los Angeles Inland Pacific Ballet Company, May 12-13, 15-16, Luckman Fine Arts Complex, California State University, 5151 State University Dr, 323/343-6600 Dame Edna The Royal Tour, May 15-27, Shubert Theatre Los Angeles, 2020 Avenue of the Stars, 800/233-3123 Saturday Night Fever, May 29-June 24, Shubert Theatre Los Angeles Twyla Tharp Dance, June 21-24, Ahmanson Theatre at the Music Center, 135 N Grand Ave, 213/972-7284, 213/972-7224 California Ballet Company, Aug.
Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park, and as chair of the Facilities Committee for the Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center.