28) These distinctions are reflected, inter alia, in the UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration (29) and the New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
What does LICA stand for?
LICA stands for Law on International Commercial Arbitration (international trade law)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LICA
We have 29 other meanings of LICA in our Acronym Attic
- Love in Colour (UK band)
- Low Intensity Combat
- Low Intensity Conflict
- Low-Income Country
- Lowest Incoming Channel
- Loyola International College (various locations)
- Licencié (French)
- Lakeland Industry and Community Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (Lancaster, UK)
- Land Improvement Contractors of America
- Left Internal Carotid Artery (cardiology)
- Long Island Coaching Alliance (New York)
- Long Island Contractors Association
- Long Island Coalition Against Censorship (New York)
- Long Island Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (New York)
- Liquid Carbon Dioxide
- Liver Intensive Care Group of Europe
- LORAN Inertial Command Air Launched Missile
- Long Island City Arts Project (New York)
- Low Income Customer Assistance Program (Niagara Mohawk)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Commercial Arbitration in Latin America" is a new volume from Oceana Publications (Dobbs Ferry, NY) that provides analysis of the arbitration laws of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile (including the new law on international commercial arbitration of September 2004), Paraguay, and Uruguay, as well as of the relevant international treaties, such as especially the MERCOSUR-Agreements of 1998.
For example, the drafters of the UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration at one point deleted any reference to trade usages from its provisions on the ground that, as explained by a leading commentator, it "was considered .