KABUL (PAN): A civil society organisation on Thursday expressed its serious concern over alleged fund embezzlement by a United Nations Development Program (UNDP) official in charge of the Law and Order Trust Fund for Afghanistan (LOTFA).
What does LOTFA stand for?
LOTFA stands for Law and Order Trust Fund for Afghanistan (UN Development Programme)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LOTFA in our Acronym Attic
- Land Of The Free (United States Live For Speed race team)
- Laughing on the Floor
- Learning Opportunities Task Force
- Legacy of the Force (Star Wars book series)
- Lilies Of The Field
- Looking over the Fence (motorcycle club)
- Lord of the Files (X-Files episode)
- Lord of the Flies (William Golding novel)
- Lord of the Fries (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia restaurant)
- Lounge on the Farm (Canterbury Festival)
- Lying on the Floor Laughing
- Lying on the Floor Laughing My Ass Off
- Lying On The Floor Laughing My Frigging Ass Off
- Leader of the Free World
- Laws of the Game
- Living Off the Grid
- Last of the Ghetto Astronauts (Matthew Good Band album)
- Legend of the Green Dragon (online RPG)
- Language of Thought Hypothesis
- Liturgy of the Hours (liturgical form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s Law and Order Trust Fund for Afghanistan, will help pay salaries of Afghan National Police officers in Kandahar, Ottawa said.
Rule of Law As the largest donor to the Law and Order Trust Fund for Afghanistan ([euro]135 million since 2002), the Commission has already made a major contribution to supporting the salaries and training needs of the Afghan police, and this work will continue under the new package.