Robert Heslett, president of the Law Society of England and Wales, said: "Julie Burton Law's achievement of gaining Lexcel accreditation proves a commitment to the continual development of the practice's management standards.
What does LSEW stand for?
LSEW stands for Law Society of England and Wales (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LSEW in our Acronym Attic
- Lipido-Sterolic Extract of Serenoa Repens
- Lightning Strike and Electric Shock Survivors, International
- London School of Economics Students Union (UK)
- Life Support Equipment Training
- Logistics Standardization and Evaluation Team
- Logistics Supportability Evaluation Team
- Life Sciences E-Technology Transfer (Canada)
- Laboratoire des Substances Explosives de Vemeuil
- Low Speed Electric Vehicle
- Lunar Surface Exploration Vehicle
- London Stock Exchange (UK)
- Liepaja Special Economic Zone (Liepaja, Latvia)
- Lamp Survival Factor (lighting)
- Langue des Signes Française (French Sign Language)
- Lanka Software Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Large-Scale Flow
- Laser-Saturated Fluorescence
- Late SV40 Factor (mammalian transcription)
- Law Society Finals (UK)
- Learning for a Sustainable Future (est. 1991; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Law Society of England and Wales and Birmingham Law Society have now joined forces to assemble a pool of Birmingham-based law firms who will be available to take on the work and complete the transactions without delay or inconvenience to the clients.
The Law Society of England and Wales is on a trade mission to the West African country to help British law firms to increase their activity there.
Weil, Gotshal & Manges is regulated by the Law Society of England and Wales.
It will take place at the Law Society of England and Wales HQ on Chancery Lane, London, on July 9.
The Law Society of England and Wales laid down rigorous selection requirements, including proving they had experience working with international clients and showing they had the capacity to undertake international referral work.
The Law Society of England and Wales President, Carolyn Kirby said, ``One of my primary aims is to show the determination of the legal sector to tackle social exclusion.
He is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales and a full member of the Insolvency Lawyers Association.