In 1976, the Law Reform Commission of Canada published "Our Criminal Law," and in 1982 the Government of Canada itself published, "The Criminal Law in Canadian Society".
What does LRCC stand for?
LRCC stands for Law Reform Commission of Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LRCC
We have 54 other meanings of LRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Lop Rabbit Club of America
- Louisville Resource Conservation Advisory Board (Louisville, Colorado)
- London Road Community Action Group (UK)
- Land Resources and Conservation Branch (Malawi Ministry of Agriculture)
- Law Reform Commission of British Columbia
- Labrador Retriever Club of Canada
- Lake Region Community Chorus (Maine)
- Lake Region Counseling Center (Bridgton, ME)
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Last Registration Control Channel
- Lawton and Rhea Chiles Center (Florida)
- Lawyer Representatives Coordinating Committee (US DOJ)
- Leading Rates Command Course
- Life Restoration Center Church (Gresham, OR)
- Lincolnshire Road Car Company (UK)
- Little Rock Cricket Club (Little Rock, AR)
- Locally Resonant Cavity Cell
- Logistics Readiness Coordination Center (US Marine Corps)
- Lomond Roads Cycling Club (UK)
- London Rape Crisis Centre (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Law Reform Commission of Canada has likewise said that criminal law should be confined to wrongful acts seriously threatening and infringing fundamental social values.
The Law Reform Commission of Canada stated in 1993: "it seems likely that either liberty or security of the person, or both, will be found in a future case to include the right to procreate.
On Mount Sinai, on Horeb, God did not strike a parliamentary committee, or invite the Law Reform Commission of Canada to make recommendations.