Dunn's work has appeared or been cited in a variety of scholarly and trade publications, including Law Library Journal, Perspectives: Teaching Legal Research and Writing, Western New England Law Review, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Trends in Law Library Management and Technology, the "Yale Biographical Dictionary of American Law," "Magazines for Libraries" and publications by the American Association of Law Libraries, among others.
What does LLJ stand for?
LLJ stands for Law Library Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLJ
We have 4 other meanings of LLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid-Liquid Interface Reaction Technique
- Lessons Learned Information Sharing (homeland security)
- Lessons Learned Information System (NASA)
- Low Load Insurance Services, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Learning Lessons Implementation Steering Committee (Department of Education and Training, Australia)
- Liquid-Liquid Intermolecular Transfer
- Long-Lasting Insecticide-Treated Net (malaria prevention)
- Lancaster Lebanon Intermediate Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Laborers International Union of North America (Washington, DC)
- Liberty Lake Internet Exchange
- Lead Like Jesus (Augusta, GA)
- Lietuvos Liberalus Jaunimas (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Liberal Youth; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Low Level Jet stream (meteorology)
- Low-Level Jet (meteorology)
- Law Library Justice Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Laugh Like Kira
- Laval Loisirs Karting (French: Karting Laval Interests)
- Lollipop Lust Kill (band)
- Long Live the King (strategic roleplaying game)
- Luxury Life Kills (clothing brand; est. 2009)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1984-94 he served as editor of the Law Library Journal.
He is the author of several books and articles and has been honored with many awards, including the 1993 Article of the Year Award from Law Library Journal.