What does LLSDC stand for?
LLSDC stands for Law Librarians Society of Washington, D.C., Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society of Canada (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Link Set Control
- Load-Locked, Store-Conditional (aka Load-Reserve/Store-Conditional)
- Local Learning and Skills Councils (UK)
- Loyal Luton Supporters Club (fan club; UK)
- Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (TV show)
- Low Loss Super Constant Wattage Autotransformer
- Land Leveling System Display
- Lifelong Learning and Skills Directorate (UK)
- Linden Lab Structured Data (XML-based markup language)
- Linear Least Square Error
- Linda Lorelle Scholarship Fund (est. 1991)
- Linear Least Squares Fit
- Low Level Swept Field (electromagnetics)
- Landy Litigation Support Group (New York, NY)
- London Laboratory Services Group (Canada)
- Local Linux Support Group Gent (Belgium)
- Local Self Government and Local Administration (Bulgaria)
- Leak Location Services, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- limiting long-standing illness