What does LLAW stand for?
LLAW stands for Law Librarians Association of Wisconsin, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Languages Linguistics Area Studies
- Latino/Latin American Studies (academic program; various locations)
- London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Low Level Acoustic Stimulation (hearing loss)
- Lubbock Land Application Site (Water Department; Lubbock, TX)
- Late Latin (linguistics)
- Low Level Awareness Training (US DoD)
- Learning Language Arts Through Literature
- Lower Layer Asynchronous Transfer Mode Interface
- Lessons Learned Action Tracking System
- Leech Lake Area Watershed Foundation (Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Legislative Law
- Laboratoire Léon Brillouin (French national laboratory)
- Law Librarian Blog
- Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen (British TV personality)
- Learning and Leadership Board (USACE)
- Lease Lease-Back (contracts)
- Left Lane Blocker
- Left Linebacker (pro football)