When you factor in the loss of share to legal service firms--organizations that perform traditional law firm services but don't necessarily require a law firm to do them--the stress on the legal industry in the future, as Brelus indicated, is going to impact marketing departments and continue to increase expectations on these resources.
What does LFS stand for?
LFS stands for Law Firm Services (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LFS
We have 135 other meanings of LFS in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Fox River Watershed Monitoring Program (Wisconsin; education and pollution control)
- Labour Force Survey (UK)
- Landing Force Support Ship
- Langley Family Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- Large Field Socialization (dog training technique)
- Large File Support
- Large File System
- Large Format Store
- Laser Fence Sensor
- Lateral Flow Strip
- Lead Free Slug (small caliber ammunition)
- Leadership, Friendship, Service (motto)
- League of Filipino Students
- Learning for Sustainability
- Legacy Financial System (US EPA)
- Legion of Fallen Souls (gaming clan)
- Lexus Financial Service (various locations)
- Li-Fraumeni Syndrome (cancer predisposition syndrome)
- Libertarian Futurist Society (political foresight group)
- Licensed Financial Services Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as the co-chair of the firm's Tri-State Region Law Firm Services Practice Group.
LVS understands the challenges lawyers face and, through Legal Transitions, has developed a practical approach to provide these services within the needs and budgets of solo attorneys and small firms," said Debra Baker, chair of the LVS Law Firm Services Group.
Debra Baker, chair of the LVS Law Firm Services Group, is the primary author of Law Firm Transitions.
Petray's for profit experience includes automobile dealerships, real estate development, construction, law firm services and other professional service organizations.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Law Firm Services group of PricewaterhouseCoopers' Private Company Services practice today launched the Firm's first-ever survey focused on diversity at law firms.
Other findings include the following: * Respondents' companies spent an average of $18 Million on outside law firm services over the past 12 months, but estimate spending for the coming 12 months at an average of $17 Million.
law firms have made significant investments in China and project more than 10 percent profit growth there in 2008, according to the first-ever global strategic survey conducted by the Law Firm Services Group of PricewaterhouseCoopers' Private Company Services practice The rising economic tide in Asia, Middle East, Russia, as well as business activities in European countries such as France and Germany, will affect how law firms expand, the International Strategic Survey also found.