The first thing we did when we created the corrections component - National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Advisory Council - was make the word "corrections" very prominent.
What does LECTAC stand for?
LECTAC stands for Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Advisory Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Launch Equipment Checkout Set
- Liquid Effluent Containment System
- Local Economic Consequences Study
- Low-Energy Concentrator Spectrometer (astrophysics)
- Latvian European Community Studies Association
- Lower East Coast Softball Cricket League (Guyana)
- Lymphoepithelial Carcinoma of Salivary Gland
- League for the Exchange of Commonwealth Teachers (UK)
- Lung-to-Ear Circulation Time
- Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Corrections Training Resources (US DoJ)
- Low Elevation Coastal Zone
- Law Enforcement Desk
- Law Enforcement Division
- Lawyers Edition
- Layout of (Software) Engineering Diagrams
- Leadership Education Development (various locations)
- Ledig (German: unmarried)
- Legal Education Department
- Lethality Enhancing Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Law Enforcement Technology Commercialization Office has reviewed TerraView 911 saying, "The TerraView tool-set addresses the priorities of law enforcement and corrections as identified by the Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Advisory Council (LECTAC).