75 percent of total appropriations for the State Homeland Security Grant Program (SHSGP) and the Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention Program (LETPP) to be given equally to each state.
What does LETPP stand for?
LETPP stands for Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Law Enforcement Training Network
- Leading Edge Technologies and Network Solutions (UK)
- Lucan Educate Together National School (est. 1997; Ireland)
- Lakehead Elementary Teachers of Ontario (Canada)
- Long-Evans Tokushima Otsuka (laboratory rats; Japan)
- Lightweight Execution Tool for Operational Semantics
- Law Enforcement Training Program (various locations)
- Leading Edge Technology Park (Stavanger, Norway)
- Locomotive Engineer Training Program
- Lycée d'Enseignement Technologique Privé (French, France)
- Law Enforcement Torch Run (for Special Olympics)
- Linking Evidence to Recommendations (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence; UK)
- Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling (Frederick, CO)
- Library Electronic Text Resources Service
- Laboratoire d'Etude des Transferts dans les Sols et le Sous-Sol (French: Soil and Subsoil Transfer Study Laboratory)
- Large, External, Transformation-Sensitive Protein
- Law Enforcement Tactical System (Alabama)
- Law Enforcement Teaching Students (Texas)
- Law Enforcement Teletype System (data exchange system)
- Live Environment Training Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rendell today announced his plan for the disbursement of more than $110 million in federal homeland security funds awarded to the Commonwealth under the State Homeland Security Grant Program (SHSGP), the Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention Program (LETPP) and the Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI).
4 million under the Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention Program to provide law enforcement entities with enhanced capabilities for detecting, deterring, disrupting and preventing acts of terrorism with a specific focus on the prevention of a weapon of mass destruction incident.