The newly formed Law Enforcement Retailer Alliance of New England, or LERANE, is an information-sharing network of law enforcement and retailers spearheaded by the Retail Merchants Association of New Hampshire, Retailers Association of Massachusetts, Connecticut Retail "Merchants Association, Vermont Retailers Association, Rhode Island Retail Federation and the Maine Merchants Association.
What does LERANE stand for?
LERANE stands for Law Enforcement Retailer Alliance of New England (information sharing network)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Luminaire Efficacy Rating
- Luminaire Efficiency Rating (lighting)
- Luminous Electronics Recycling, Inc (Denver, CO)
- Labor and Employment Relations Association
- Law Enforcement Review Act (Canada)
- Lee Enfield Rifle Association (est. 1998; UK)
- Leslie E. Robertson Associates
- Lesotho Educational Research Association
- Louisiana Education Research Association (Ruston, LA)
- Littoral Ecosystem Risk Assessment Model
- Law Enforcement Riders Association of the Philippines (Motorcyclists)
- Local Environment Risk Assessment for Pesticides (UK)
- Lake Erie Reno Beach
- Law Enforcement Review Board (Canada)
- Locomotive Engineer Review Board (US Federal Railroad Administration)
- Labor Education and Research Center
- Laboratory Environmental Review Committee
- Laramie Energy Research Center (US Department of Energy)
- Law Enforcement Resource Center
- Lewis Research Center