There is an exception for a "legitimate law enforcement inquiry respecting name, address, account number, and type of account of particular customers.
What does LEI stand for?
LEI stands for Law Enforcement Inquiry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEI
We have 91 other meanings of LEI in our Acronym Attic
- Lynn English High School (Lynn, MA)
- Little Egg Harbor Township (New Jersey)
- Laurel East Hartford YMCA (Connecticut)
- Almeria, Spain - Almeria (Airport Code)
- Lack of Effective Implementation (aviation industry safety auditing)
- Lafayette Entertainment Initiative (Louisiana)
- Landbouw Economisch Instituut (Dutch: Agricultural Economics Research Institute)
- Language Education Institute (Seoul National University, Korea)
- Laser Enhanced Ionization
- Last Equivalent Increase
- Law Enforcement Investigator
- Leadership Educators Institute (various organizations)
- Leadership Effectiveness Inventory
- Leading Economic Indicators
- Leading Edge Inflatable (kitesurfing kite)
- Learning, Earning and Investing
- Legal Entity Identifier (international financial transactions)
- Legal Expense Insurance (UK)
- Lembaga Ekolabel Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Ecolabelling Institute)
- Life Energy Intelligence (clothing brand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
California implemented the federal law and set up a law enforcement inquiry number for residents.