00 This volume in the Library in a Book series includes an annotated bibliography, chronology, glossary, biographical listing, a chapter on how to research the topic, relevant laws and court cases, statistics and trends relating to gun control, and a list of organizations and agencies such as Americans for Gun Safety, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, and the Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA).
What does LEAA stand for?
LEAA stands for Law Enforcement Alliance of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LEAA
We have 3 other meanings of LEAA in our Acronym Attic
- Vessel Leased to Greece (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to Mexico (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to Netherlands (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to Norway (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to Panama (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to Peru (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to Paraguay (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to Russia (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to United Kingdom (US Navy)
- Vessel Leased to Uruguay (US Navy)
- Law Enforcement Assistance Administration
- Land's End Aerodrome Action Group (opposition to the environmental impact of mass helicopter use)
- Law Enforcement Association of Asian Pacifics (Glendale, CA)
- Liquid Engine Air-Augmented Package
- Life Expectancy at Birth
- Lower Extremity Arterial Bypass
- Lambert Equal-Area Conic (mathematical projection)
- Land and Ecosystem Accounting
- Law Enforcement Accreditation Consultants, Inc (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- Law Enforcement Aviation Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill is supported by a number of law enforcement organizations, including the Fraternal Order of Police, National Association of Police Organizations, National Sheriff's Association, Major County Sheriffs' Association, Law Enforcement Alliance of America, National Troopers Coalition, Federal Criminal Investigators Association, California Gang Investigators Association and National Latino Peace Officers Association President Bush endorsed the bill before the House vote and in a prepared statement declared that increasing the penalties for illegal gang activity would deter violence and encourage cooperation from gang members.
In August of 2000, for example, James Fotis, the president of the conservative Law Enforcement Alliance of America, registered a group called Americans Against Hillary.
18, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) today urged the Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee of the U.
SafetyOn is simple, affordable (around $40) and recommended by cops, state legislators, The Law Enforcement Alliance of America and even the NRA.
and the Law Enforcement Alliance of America, found that the benefits of defensive gun use outweigh the costs of gun violence.
Groups seeking to overturn state and local weapons laws -- the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP), the Southern States Police Benevolent Association, and the Law Enforcement Alliance of America.
July 14 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Expressing a "heightened concern" about an un-elected regulatory agency that may enact a ban on currently lawful products, the Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) asked the Food and Drug Administration to assure a thorough study by qualified experts of the ramifications on the illegal tobacco trade if menthol cigarettes are outlawed.