The South African National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) and the Ethiopian Women Lawyers Association (EWLA), together with the Law Courts Education Society of B.
What does LCES stand for?
LCES stands for Law Courts Education Society (est. 1989; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCES
We have 8 other meanings of LCES in our Acronym Attic
- Legislative Commission to End Poverty (Minnesota)
- Life Cycle Environmental Profile
- Literacy and Community Empowerment Programme (UK)
- Labour Campaign for Electoral Reform (London, England, UK)
- Lewis Center for Educational Research (Apple Valley, CA)
- Limiting Charge Exception Report (Medicare)
- Long-Term Certified Emission Reduction
- Lapeer County Equal Rights Alliance (Lapeer, MI)
- Lincoln College Education and Research Fund (Florida)
- Lancashire County Engineering Services (Preston, England, UK)
- Leeds Community Equipment Service (UK National Health Service)
- Liberty City Emergency Services (gaming, Grand Theft Auto)
- Line Conditioning Equipment Scanner
- Lloyd Center for Environmental Studies (Dartmouth, MA)
- Lookouts, Communications, Escape Routes & Safety Zones (fire service)
- Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service (Louisiana State University)
- Lucas County Educational Service Center
- Logistics Cost Estimating Tool
- Louisiana Center for Educational Technology (Louisiana Department of Education)
- Louisiana Components of Effective Teaching (teaching standards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vancouver, Law Courts Education Society of British Columbia.
For more than 10 years, the Northern Native Public Legal Education program run by the Law Courts Education Society of British Columbia has been trying to build trust.