from the University of Pennsylvania, where he served a six-year term on the board of overseers and a two-year term as president of the Law Alumni Society.
What does LAS stand for?
LAS stands for Law Alumni Society (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAS
We have 328 other meanings of LAS in our Acronym Attic
- Large Astronomical Satellite
- Large-Area Sensor
- Las Vegas, NV, USA - McCarran International Airport (Airport Code)
- Laser Absorption Spectrometer
- Laser Aerosol Spectrometer
- Latin American Solidarity
- Latin American Studies
- Launch Abort System (US NASA)
- Launch Area Supervisor
- Launch Auxiliary System
- Law and Society (various schools)
- League of Arab States (Alabama)
- Learning Assessment System (various organizations)
- Least Acceptable Settlement (negotiation)
- Left Analog Stick (game controllers)
- Legal Abuse Syndrome
- Legal Advisory Service (various organizations)
- Legal Aid Society
- Legal Assistance Scheme (UK)
- Legislative Action Summit (hospitality industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also serves on the board of trustees of the University of Rochester and on the board of managers of the Law Alumni Society of the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
Bravo, a partner with Ulmer & Berne LLP, has been elected to serve as president of the Moritz Law Alumni Society at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.