David Leathley, defending, said: "He has in the main attempted to live a law abiding life and his main sources of revenue are from legitimate sources.
What does LAL stand for?
LAL stands for Law Abiding Life
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LAL
We have 93 other meanings of LAL in our Acronym Attic
- Land Administration Law (China)
- Land Attack Lab
- Language and Leisure
- Language and Linguistics (course)
- Language Arts Literacy (public schools; New Jersey)
- Langues et Apprentissage des Langues (French: Languages and Language Learning)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Laugh A Little
- Laughing A Little
- Laughing A Lot
- Law Access Loan (student financial aid)
- Lead Angle Logic (US Air Force)
- Learning about Action Learning
- Leased Access Line
- Level Alarm Low
- Lexington Art League (Lexington, KY)
- Licence Art Libre (French: Free Art License; legal contract)
- Lightning Activity Level (used for wildfire prediction)
- Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate
- Lithuanian Airlines
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has had a law abiding life until he succumbed to the temptation to make a bit of money on the side.
But Hawkins' defence lawyer Graham Brown then told the Recorder about how his client had lived a law abiding life while in employment.