Mechdyne will demonstrate both applications at the Laval Virtual International Conference, March 28-30th, in Laval, France.
What does LVA stand for?
LVA stands for Laval, France (Airport Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LVA
We have 80 other meanings of LVA in our Acronym Attic
- Leave One Out
- La Vie de l'Automobile (French: Life of the Automobile)
- Landesversicherungsanstalt (German: public insurance)
- Landing Vehicle Airfoil
- Landing Vehicle Assault (WW II)
- Lao Veterans of America
- Las Vegas Academy
- Las Vegas Advisor (consumer newsletter; Las Vegas, NV)
- Latvia (ISO Country code)
- Launch Vehicle Adapter
- Layered Voice Analysis (Nemesysco)
- Left Ventricular Aneurysm
- Library of Virginia (Richmond, VA)
- Licenced Victuallers Association (UK pub landlord trade organisation)
- Licenced Vintners Association (Ireland)
- Link Vector Algorithm
- List Vitterbi Algorithm
- Literacy Volunteers of America
- Local Vendor Agreement
- Logistics Value Added
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded by Andre Besnier in 1933 in the town of Laval, France, in the Loire Valley, Lactalis boasts over 75 years of French artisanship and tradition, and the widest range of specialty cheeses, including the largest array of AOC (appellation d'origine controlee) cheeses.
This son of an ironmonger from Laval, France, would become the father of outsider art, yet had a very ordinary childhood.
One system is used by Sotira in Laval, France, to mold spoilers for Citroen and Ford Escort cars.
Tenneco will supply Unipart from its European manufacturing facilities including Valencia, Spain, for catalytic converters and Laval, France, for mufflers and pipes.
is the US holding company of Group Lactalis, a $10 billion worldwide dairy organization based in Laval, France, who leads the cheese and dairy industry in Europe.
API) a $100 million OPIC supported private equity investment fund located in Omaha, NE, announced today that it has sold its controlling stake in FoodMaster International to Groupe Lactalis of Laval, France.
In the agreement, which was effective June 30, Flextronics acquires the assets of Alcatel's Laval, France, manufacturing plant, and 830 employees are transferred to Flextronics.