Billabong BVI Kite Jam 2011 sponsors and partners include: Finlandia Vodka, Cape Air, Cabrinha Kites, Sunsail, Sir Richard Branson's Necker Island, Digicel, Bitter End Yacht Club, OBMI, Aggression Kiteboards, Keta Films, MediaPunch, The BVI Tourist Board, Road Town Wholesale, Crhristine Brook, Kestrel Shipping, Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding, JTV, Monster Energy Drink, Fiji Water, Fat Virgin Cafe, Green Technology, Rebootizer, Kiteboarding Magazine, DaKine, Heineken, Secrets Band and Sailors for the Sea who have awarded the event with a Clean Regatta Certification.
What does LEK stand for?
LEK stands for Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding (Dominican Republic kite school and test center)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LEK
We have 1 other meaning of LEK in our Acronym Attic
- Leonard Earl Johnson (New Orleans, LA; columnist and blogger)
- Lewiston Evening Journal (1866-1979; Maine newspaper)
- Literacy for Environmental Justice (est. 1998; San Francisco, CA)
- Lithium Energy Japan (battery production; Japan)
- Department of Law Enforcement and Justice Administration (Western Illinois University)
- Lahore Economic Journalists Association (Pakistan)
- Law Enforcement and Judicial Center
- Litova Esperantista Junulara Ligo (Esperanto: Lithuanian Esperanto Speaker Youth League)
- Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies (Romania)
- Lagen Om Elektronisk Kommunikation (Swedish Electronic Communications law)
- Leading Edge Kennels (Williamson, GA)
- Lip Extension Kit (electric strikes)
- Local Ecological Knowledge (various locations)
- Local Ensemble Kalman Filter
- Levy and Kook (stage lighting fixture)
- Lab for Enterprise Knowledge and Systems (Rome, Italy)
- Lower Echelon Knowledge System
- Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe (Washington State Native American tribe)
- Lake Erie Loop (fundraising event; Canada)
- Language Extended Lexicon (requirements engineering, ontology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cabarete's year-round sunshine, steady trade winds and hip environment aren't the only things that make it a fantastic kiteboarding destination," said Laurel Eastman, professional kiteboarder and owner of Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding, a school located on Kite Beach (http://www.