NASA launch commit criteria and flight rules require all three APUs and heater circuits to be operational for liftoff.
What does LCC stand for?
LCC stands for Launch Commit Criteria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCC
We have 537 other meanings of LCC in our Acronym Attic
- Language and Communication Center
- Language and Culture Center
- Language Computer Corporation
- Language, Culture and Communication (various schools)
- Lansing Community College (Lansing, MI)
- Large Canterbury Corpus
- Large Capacity Cassette
- Large Civilian Center
- Largo Cultural Center (Florida, USA)
- Last Control Character
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pressure was at 290 pounds per square inch (psi) and the Launch Commit Criteria limit is 288.
NASA launch commit criteria and flight rules require all three APUs to be fully operational for launch.
; Verification of launch commit criteria prior to cryogenic loading of External Tank (ET) Resume countdown (5:55 a.