After graduation and commissioning, she moved to Laughlin Air Force Base in Del Rio, Texas, to begin her journey of becoming a U.
What does LAFB stand for?
LAFB stands for Laughlin Air Force Base (Del Rio, Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAFB
We have 9 other meanings of LAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles Fastener Association
- Los Angeles Fight Academy (California; est. 1993)
- Legalize Alcohol for All Adults
- Los Angeles Filipino Association of City Employees (California)
- Los Angeles Family AIDS Network
- Los Angeles Family and Neighborhood Survey
- Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Lackland Air Force Base (San Antonio, Texas)
- Ladd Air Force Base (now Fort Wainwright Army Post)
- Langley Air Force Base (Virginia)
- Left Anterior Fascicular Block
- Libyan Arab Foreign Bank (est. 1972; Libya)
- Light Assault Floating Bridge
- Lincoln Air Force Base (Lincoln, NE)
- Lowry Air Force Base (Denver, Colorado; closed 1994)
- Luke Air Force Base (Arizona)
- Lake Amphibian Flyers Club (Boca Raton, FL)
- Laminar Air Flow Cabinet (laboratory safety)
- Leicester Athletic Football Club
- Lille Absolut Furet Club (French: Lille Absolute Ferret Club; Lille, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While attending training at Laughlin Air Force Base in Del Rio, Texas, an accident occurred, changing the lieutenant's life and threatening to shatter his life-long dream.
To illustrate that point, the general told those in attendance of a recent trip he made to Laughlin Air Force Base, Texas, for a pilot training graduation.
FE309932759100, issued by the Department of the Air Force, Air Education and Training Command, Laughlin Air Force Base, Texas, for a high-speed engine bearing cleaning system.
The federal award went to the Civil Service Aircraft Maintenance Team, Laughlin Air Force Base, TX.
The words of her instructor pilot at Laughlin Air Force Base in Texas, Capt.
Air Force Air Education and Training Command (AETC) to provide jet engine maintenance for J-85 aircraft at Laughlin Air Force Base (AFB), Texas, in support of the Engine Regional Repair Center (ERRC).
Air Force, stationed at Laughlin Air Force Base, in Del Rio, Texas.