The fourth most valuable Latvian company is Latvijas DzelzcelS as its value has increased by 4.
What does LDZ stand for?
LDZ stands for Latvijas Dzelzcels (Latvian Railways)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDZ
We have 3 other meanings of LDZ in our Acronym Attic
- Low Density Line
- Lead Design Yard
- Load Y (6502 processor instruction)
- Lake Deneys Yacht Club (South Africa)
- Literacy Development in Young Children (Chicago, IL)
- Lough Derg Yacht Club (Ireland)
- Liberal Democrats Youth and Students (UK)
- Long Despairing Young Something (blog)
- London and District Youth Soccer League (Strathroy, Ontario, Canada)
- Leber Optic Atrophy and Dystonia
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, Latvijas Dzelzcels railroad company's CEO Ugis Magonis has made highly critical remarks about the proposals, as well as Ventspils Mayor Aivars Lembergs.
Zile hopes that the sudden "brakes" applied on the agreement in parliament, after the successful commencement of the project on the governmental level, is not due to the establishment of the 'Russian Railroads' subsidiary in Latvia to compete with railway company Latvijas Dzelzcels in freight transport from Russia's borders to Latvian ports, as ECR group political advisor Rolands Petersons said.
Latvia's state-owned railway Latvijas Dzelzcels did not participate in the project.
Railway cargo turnover of the state-owned company Latvijas Dzelzcels (the largest transport company in the Baltic states) jumped from 28.