Honorary awards and membership: Corresponding Member of the Latvian Academy of Sciences (2006); The Latvian Academy of Sciences Presidium First Award (1979, 1984); The Latvian Academy of Sciences Presidium First Award for Young Scientists (1982); Member, Habilitation and Promotion Council, Latvian State Institute of Wood Chemistry (1992); Member of the American Chemical Society, (1993); The International Lignin Institute, Switzerland (1993); Fellow of the International Academy of Wood Sciences (1994); Japan Wood Research Society; Foreign member of the International Research Centre for Sustainable Materials (Tokyo).
What does LSIWC stand for?
LSIWC stands for Latvian State Institute of Wood Chemistry (Riga, Latvia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Legal Support Investigative Service (Los Angeles, California)
- Life Science Information Service (search engine)
- Loral Space Information Systems
- Land Surveyor In Training
- Letters & Science Information Technology
- Library Science and Instructional Technology (East Carolina University; Greenville, NC)
- Life Science Information Technology Global Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Liberal Studies Integrated Teacher Education Program (San Francisco State University; CA)
- Lead Ship Integrated Test Plan
- Loop Stop Isolation Valve
- Latvian State Institute of Wood Chemistry
- Life Satisfaction Index Z
- Lansing State Journal
- Laser Society of Japan
- Library Student Journal (various universities)
- Liddell-Scott-Jones (Greek-English Lexicon)
- Linguistic Society of Japan (est. 1938)
- London School of Journalism (UK)
- Lake Stevens Junior Athletic Association (Washington)
- Lyn St. James Foundation