What does LIECM stand for?
LIECM stands for Latvian Institute of Experimental and Clinical Medicine (Riga, Latvia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program
- Liezener Initiative Engagierter Buerger (German: Liezen Committed Citizen Initiative; Liezen, Austria)
- Long Island Employee Benefits Group, Ltd.
- Lancashire Institute for Economic and Business Research (UK)
- Lesão Intra-Epitelial Escamosa de Baixo Grau (Portugese)
- Lessons in Electric Circuits (textbooks)
- Lightweight In-Stride Extraction Capability
- Liquid Ion Exchange Chromatography
- Long Island Education Coalition (Long Island, NY)
- Low-Income Energy Conservation (assistance program; Southwest Gas Corporation; Arizona Energy Office)
- Low-Income Energy Conservation Program (Arizona)
- Large Improvised Explosive Device
- Longman Interactive English Dictionary (software)
- Loss in Event of Default
- Laboratory of Industrial and Energy Economics (National Technical University; Athens, Greece)
- Low-Income Energy Efficiency (California)
- Low-Income and Energy Efficiency Fund (Michigan, US)
- Low Income Energy Efficiency Program
- Laser Induced Exciplex Fluorescence (chemistry)
- Light Intensity Enhancement Factor