Lattice Boltzmann Method LBM originated from the lattice gas automata (LGA) method (Frisch et al.
What does LGA stand for?
LGA stands for Lattice Gas Automata
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LGA
We have 79 other meanings of LGA in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Guide to Germany
- Linkage Group 7
- Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act of 1979 (US Congress)
- L-Glutamic Acid
- La Grange (Amtrak station code; La Grange, IL)
- La Guardia Airport (Flushing, NY)
- Land Grid Array (Intel CPU socket technology)
- Lansberg Gersick & Associates (New Haven, CT)
- Large for Gestational Age