Cindy Pearson, representing NWHN, was joined by Lourdes Rivera, managing attorney of the National Health Law Program (NHELP), and Destiny Lopez, Director of NARAL Pro-Choice New York's Emergency Contraception (EC) Access Campaign and the Latino Reproductive Rights Project at the Institute for Reproductive Health Access.
What does LRRP stand for?
LRRP stands for Latino Reproductive Rights Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LRRP
We have 9 other meanings of LRRP in our Acronym Attic
- Labor Relations Reference Manual (Bureau of National Affairs)
- Labrador Retriever Rescue of North Texas (Frisco, TX)
- Leucine Rich Repeat N-Terminal
- Labrador Retriever Rescue Ontario (Canada)
- Land Revenue Record Office (UK)
- Labrador Retriever Rescue of Cincinnati
- Lab Retriever Rescue of Florida, Inc. (Altamonte Springs, Florida)
- Land Reform and Resettlement Programme (Zimbabwe)
- Laparoscopic Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy (urology)
- Location Request and Response Protocol
- Long Range Recce Patrol (gaming clan; Belgium)
- Long-Range Reconnaissance Patrol
- Light-Repressible Receptor Protein Kinase (gene)
- Long Range Requirements Planning System
- Laser Ranging Retro Reflector (Apollo 11; US NASA)
- Little River Railroad and Lumber Company
- Liberia Refugee Repatriation Resettlement Committee
- Lifer Review and Recall Section (prison and justice system; UK)
- Long-Range Radar Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Latino Reproductive Rights Project, Destiny partners with the Hispanic Federation on a long-term campaign to educate Latinos about, and shape perspectives on, reproductive health and choice.