NCMEC worked with partner organizations in each state including the Austin Independent School District in Texas, the Collier County Sheriff's Office in Florida, the School Bilateral Safety Corridor Coalition in California, the Office of Latino Affairs in the District of Columbia, the Fort Wayne Police Department in Indiana, the Albuquerque PTA in New Mexico and the National Latino Peace Officers Association in New York.
What does LPOA stand for?
LPOA stands for Latino Peace Officers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPOA
We have 5 other meanings of LPOA in our Acronym Attic
- London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Loop Phase Offset
- Loss Prevention Observation
- Loss Prevention Officer (undercover security officers; especially in department stores)
- Lost Property Office
- Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra
- Low Power Operation
- Low Power Oscillator
- Lake Property Owners Association (various organizations)
- Lakewood Property Owners Association (Lee's Summit, MO)
- Leisurewoods Property Owners Association (Buda, TX)
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Last Port of Call
- Libertarian Party of Canada
- Libertarian Party of Oakland County (Michigan)
- Local Point of Contact (National Incident Management System; US DHS)
- Laboratory Point of Care Testing
- Landelijk Prevalentie Onderzoek Decubitus (Dutch: Decubitus National Prevalence Study)
- Legal Point of Discharge (stormwater drainage)
- Logical Problem of Evil (theology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Art Acevedo, the police chief of Austin, Texas, and the head of the National Latino Peace Officers Association said reforming the system would lead to better police enforcement.
Her rise through the ranks inspired the National Latino Peace Officers Association to recently name her its Latina of the Year.
The Red Cross has sponsored the event for five years with the Latino Peace Officers Association.
Mexican-American Association of Southern New Jersey Miami Hispanic Ballet/International Ballet Festival of Miami Movimiento de Arte y Cultura Latino Americana (MACLA) National Council of La Raza National Hispanic Corporate Council National Hispanic Employee Association National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts National Hispanic Media Coalition National Hispanic Women's Corporation National Latino Children's Institute National Latino Peace Officers Association National Puerto Rican Coalition NOSOTROS NY State Federation of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce Puerto Rican Arts Alliance Puerto Rican Professionals Association Puerto Rico Community Foundation Puerto Rico Lung Association Puerto Rico Youth at Risk, Inc.
Raul Martinez, a San Jose sergeant and president of the Latino Peace Officers Association of Santa Clara County, said that sometimes people from the officer's ethnic group are the toughest critics.
NetSafety, which is endorsed by the National Latino Peace Officers Association (NLPOA), is the only company that manufactures Internet safety solutions endorsed by law enforcement.