City Council Majority Leader Joel Rivera to Provide Major Support NEW YORK, May 8 /PRNewswire/ -- With the incidence of the Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) dramatically on the rise in New York, the Latino Organization for Liver Awareness (LOLA) will focus attention on the importance of people in every community getting tested and treated when it stages its 3rd annual Hepatitis C Walk, on Tuesday, May 15th from Battery Park to City Hall Park.
What does LALO stand for?
LALO stands for Latino Organization for Liver Awareness
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LALO
We have 2 other meanings of LALO in our Acronym Attic
- Level Alarm Low Low (industrial control description)
- Live and Let Live
- Longest Allowed Lobe Length
- Low Activity Level Liquid
- Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Acute, with Lymphomatous Features
- Low Angle Laser Light Scanning
- Low-Angle Laser Light Scattering
- Latin American Lutheran Mission (est. 1936)
- Life Action League of Massachusetts
- Lung-Associated Lymph Node
- Learning Architectures and Learning Objects
- Local Authority Liaison Officer (UK)
- Low Altitude, Low Open (parachuting)
- Low Amount Lock Out
- Laser Locator
- Lots and Lots of Thunderous Applause
- Laughing a Little on the Inside
- La Alma/Lincoln Park (residential area; Denver, CO)
- Language Arts Lesson Plan
- Language for Aggressive Loop Pipelining
Samples in periodicals archive:
of the Latino Organization for Liver Awareness (LOLA), who will be marching along with Joel Rivera, majority leader of the City Council.
org/ Latino Organization for Liver Awareness provides bilingual educational support.