He started a branch of the Latino Medical Student Association last year in an effort to help retention and recruitment, and one of the things that attracted him to UMass was its outreach to K-12 students.
What does LMSA stand for?
LMSA stands for Latino Medical Student Association (Irvine, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMSA
We have 29 other meanings of LMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Lowe's Motor Speedway
- Lower Merion Synagogue
- Lucy Moses School (New York)
- Lunar Mass Spectrometer
- Lunar Mission Scenario
- Lunar Module Simulator
- Lockheed Martin Sensing & Exploration Systems (US NASA)
- Linear Multi-State Sliding-Window System
- Lanka Mithuro Scholarship Association
- Large Millimeter/Submillimeter Array (radio telescope project; Chile; astronomy)
- Lincoln Middle School of the Arts (Milwaukee, WI)
- Linear Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Logistics Management Supportability Analysis
- Life & Microgravity Sciences & Applications Advisory Committee
- Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory
- Laughing My Sexy Ass Off
- Laughing My Silly Ass Off
- Laughing My Small Ass Off
- Large and Mid-Size Business
- Latexx Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. (Latexx)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jose is a student in the Drew/UCLA Medical Education Program, where he is a mentorship coordinator for the Latino Medical Student Association.
Following are the scholarship recipients: Jennifer Aguayo serves as a mentor for at-risk youth through the UC San Diego Latino Medical Student Association and has provided patient advocate services at the Student-Run Free Clinic/Women's Health Clinic.