After working at Latino Issues Forum while at UC Berkeley, she was inspired by activist and academic mentors, including John Gamboa, founder of Latino Issues Forum and the Greenlining Institute, and Dr.
What does LIF stand for?
LIF stands for Latino Issues Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIF
We have 138 other meanings of LIF in our Acronym Attic
- Liga Independente das Escolas de Samba (Portuguese: Independent League of Samba Schools; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Laboratory for Information Engineering in Surveying, Mapping and Remote Sensing (Wuhan University; China)
- Long Island Economic and Social Policy Institute (Dowling College; Long Island, NY)
- Light-Induced Excited Spin State Trapping
- Land Integrated Equipment for Tactical Systems
- Long Island Environmental Voters Forum (New York)
- Long Island Expressway
- Laegemiddel Industri Foreningen (Denmark)
- Läkemedelsindustriföreningen (Sweden)
- Laser Induced Fluorescence
- Layaway of Industrial Facilities
- Learning Innovations Forum
- Left Iliac Fossa
- Leksands Idrottsförening (Swedish Ice Hockey Club)
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Leukemia-Inhibitory Factor
- Libertad, Igualdad, Fraternidad (Spanish: Liberty, Equality, Fraternity)
- Life Income Fund (Canadian retirement plan)
- Lifetime (Cable Network)
- Light Interference Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Belinda Barragan Regional Director Latino Issues Forum 213 435 7940 bbarragan@lif.
In February 2004, The Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI) and the Latino Issues Forum (LIF) convened a meeting of health professionals, advocates and researchers to begin a discussion on improving policymaking, research and resources for Latina sexual and reproductive health nationwide.
Current organizational members include Alliance for Public Technology, Alliance For Retired Americans, American Association Of People With Disabilities, American Council of the Blind, California Alliance of Retired Americans, Consumer Action, Latino Issues Forum, League Of United Latin American Citizens, Maryland Consumer Rights Coalition, National Association Of The Deaf, National Consumers League, National Grange, National Hispanic Council on Aging, National Native American Chamber of Commerce, Pennsylvania Alliance of Retired Americans, The Seniors Coalition, Utility Consumer Action Network, Virginia Citizen's Consumer Council and World Institute On Disability.
Who: Fundacion Azteca America, the non-profit arm of Grupo Salinas and Azteca America Network, and Latino Issues Forum present the event in partnership with Green Dot, Salvadoran American Leadership and Education Fund, Hispanas Organized for Political Equality, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, and Voto Latino, as well as elected officials California Senator Gil Cedillo, LA City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo and others.
It's nothing new but people are learning how to organize,'' said Raquel Donoso, deputy director of the San Francisco-based nonpartisan Latino Issues Forum.
Latino Coalition for a Healthy California * Latino Issues Forum * League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) * Los Angeles Urban League * MAAP, Inc (formerly the Mexican American Alcoholism Program) * National Latino Congreso * National Latino Council on Alcohol & Tobacco Prevention * NICOS Chinese Health Coalition * Orange County Korean American Health Information and Education Center * Orange County Korean U.
In addition, she serves on several boards and committees including Women in Cable and Telecommunications, the Chicana/Latina Foundation, Latino Issues Forum and National Association of Latino Independent Producers.