The full board includes: * Paul Amoruso, Managing Director, Oxford & Simpson Realty Inc * Tere Blanca, President and CEO, Blanca Commercial Real Estate * Michael Comras, Principal, Comras Company * Malcolm Butters, President, Butters Construction and Development * Howard Lorber, President and CEO, Vector Group, Ltd * David Luski, President and CEO, DRA Advisors LLC * Noelia Moreno, President, Latin Builders Association * Scott Panzer, Vice Chairman, New York Region, Jones Lang LaSalle * Mark Rose, Chairman and CEO, Avison Young Inc.
What does LBA stand for?
LBA stands for Latin Builders Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LBA
We have 155 other meanings of LBA in our Acronym Attic
- Letter Ballot 1
- Ligand-Binding Repeat (also seen as LBR)
- Louis Bay 2nd Library (Hawthorne, NJ)
- Liestal Basket 44 (basketball club; Liestal, Switzerland)
- La Banque Audiovisuelle (French: Audiovisual Bank)
- Lambda Biotechnology Association
- Land Based Activity (UN)
- Large Block Allocation (Radio)
- Large-Scale Biosphere-Atmosphere experiment in Amazonia
- Larry Blumberg Associates (Dothan, AL)
- Latin Business Association Inc.
- Laurelbrook Academy (Dayton, TN)
- Lease by Application (type of sale)
- Lee-Brickell Cryptographic Attack
- Leeds Bradford Airport (UK)
- Leeds/Bradford, England, United Kingdom (Airport Code)
- Lens Buyers Anonymous
- Lens Buying Addiction
- Letter before Action (debt collection; UK)
- Levend Bloed Analyse (Dutch: Live Blood Analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Miami was named "Attorney of the Year" by the Miami Latin Builders Association.
Odebrecht had the know-how and resources to get their name known and open doors in Miami," says William Delgado, president of the locally powerful Latin Builders Association.
The alliance includes the Consumer Federation of the Southeast, Florida Home Builders Association, Florida Bankers Association, Florida Association of Realtors, Florida Credit Union League, Florida Manufactured Housing Association, Florida Association of Mortgage Brokers, Latin Builders Association and the Builders Association of South Florida.
Prestige Builders Partners' dedication to excellence and quality has earned them the 2004 Condominium Conversion Award from the Latin Builders Association and the Award for Best Land Use/Deal for the Community by the Florida Business Journal in December 2004.
Rodriguez is a member of the Board of The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, the Hialeah Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Miami YMCA, the Zoological Society, the Latin Builders Association, the Coconut Grove Playhouse and the Gibson Memorial Fund.
The Latin Builders Association is a non-profit corporation which was organized in 1971 by a small group of latin subcontractors to provide its members with much-needed representation at all levels of the construction industry.
Hispanic Business Magazine consistently ranks Fortun Insurance in the top 100 of its Hispanic 500 list and the company has been recognized as Insurance Agency of the Year by the Latin Builders Association.