The newsletter presented a summary of the firm's findings about the impact of the US mortgage crisis on the Latin American region.
What does LAR stand for?
LAR stands for Latin American Region
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAR
We have 151 other meanings of LAR in our Acronym Attic
- London Air Quality Network (UK)
- LAser QUAlity III-V NItrides
- Lab Animal Resources (various schools)
- Laboratorio Analisi e Ricerche (Italian: analysis and research lab)
- Lancer Assault Rifle (gaming)
- Laramie, WY, USA - General Brees Field (Airport Code)
- Large Account Reseller(s)
- Large Adaptive Reflector (antenna)
- Late-Phase Asthmatic Reaction
- Lateral Acceleration for Rollover (automobile performance testing)
- Lattice Aided Reduction
- Launch Acceptability Region (USAF)
- Launch Associated Railcar
- Leader Auto Resources (automobile aftermarket purchasing co-op, Canada)
- Leaf Area Ratio
- Leaflet Artillery Round
- Learning, Actions, Results
- Legal Amount Recognition (remittance/lockbox processing)
- Legally Authorized Representative
- Legislative Appropriations Request (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the so-called "best" It is hard for us gringos to get good, reliable information out of the Latin American region.
NYSE: IM), the world's largest wholesale provider of technology products and services, initiated a search for a president of its Latin American region in an effort to reinforce the leadership of the growing region.
Gilberto Galan Director, Initiative for Software Choice Latin American Region Sao Paulo, Brazil
FCB/Siboney Publicidade, Sao Paulo, now has billings of approximately $65 million and ranks among the ten largest agencies in Brazil, the largest advertising market in the Latin American region.
If you would like to speak to one of our analysts about CAPEX and growth prospects in the Latin American region, please contact Amalia Vega using the information below.
and SalesLogix products in the Latin American region.
Latin America Real Estate TV will kick-off promoting Panama real estate, and will begin to include property from all over the Latin American region in January 2007, including Costa Rican real estate, Dominican Republic real estate, and Colombian real estate.