The consolidation will happen quicker with the Latin American free trade associations expanding more rapidly.
What does LAFTA stand for?
LAFTA stands for Latin American Free Trade Association (South American free trade market)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAFTA
- Los Angeles Film School
- Love At First Sight
- Líneas Aéreas Federales S.A. (Spanish: Federal Airlines SA)
- Los Angeles Figure Skating Club (California)
- Los Angeles Film Studies Center (Azusa Pacific University)
- Laser-Assisted Friction Stir Welding
- Lasallian Animation and Formation Team
- Lavado de Activos y Financiación de Terrorismo (Spanish: Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism; Colombia)
- Licensed Aquatic Facility Technician (certification; American Swimming Pool and Spa Association)
- Lampasas Association for the Arts (Texas)
- Latin American Fun, Travel, Adventure
- Lincoln Association for Traditional Arts (Lincoln, NE)
- Looked After, Fostered and Transracially Adopted
- Louisville Area Fiber and Textile Artists (Louisville, KY)
- Laminar Airflow Unit
- Los Angeles Flash Users (California)
- Los Alamos Fleet Users Committee
- Los Angeles Flash Users Group
- Leidse Amateur Fotografen Vereniging (Dutch: Leidse Amateur Photographers Association; Leidse, Netherlands)
- London Artists Film and Video Awards
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Treaty which created the Latin American Free Trade Association.