Somerville, NJ) $5,000 * Maternity Care Coalition (Philadelphia, PA) $10,000 * Memorial Hospital (York, PA) $5,000 Education * Latin American Community Center (Wilmington, DE) $5,000 * Family Resource Center of South Florida (Miami, FL) $5,000 * Boston Local Development Corp (Boston, MA) $10,000 * Inquilinos Boricuas En Accion (Boston, MA) $5,000 * Year Up (Boston, MA) $7,000 * College Bound Dorchester, Inc.
What does LACC stand for?
LACC stands for Latin American Community Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LACC
We have 118 other meanings of LACC in our Acronym Attic
- La Crosse Area Communications Consortium (Wisconsin)
- Lacc's Another Currency Converter
- Lake Almanor Country Club
- Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Landshut Chat Community
- Language and Cultural Center (Philadelphia University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Latin America Child Care (evangelical schools)
- Latin America Child Care Congress and Missionary Dialogue
- Latin American and Caribbean Center (Florida International University)
- Latin American Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Latin American Concerns Committee (Knox College)
- Latin American Cultural Center
- Latitudes & Attitudes Cruising Club
- Legal Aid and Consultancy Centre
- Legal Aspects of Computer Crime
- Legislative Agricultural Committee Chairs
- Lehighton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Liberal Arts Constituency Council
- Liberal Arts Core Curriculum
- Lidcombe Auburn Cycling Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pairing with the Latin American Community Center, CareVan has been able to link its computer database with the LACC site to ensure that seniors in that community will have access to the most current services.
Organizations receiving grants include: First State Community Loan Fund, Interfaith Housing, Habitat for Humanity, Nehemiah Gateway CDC, and the Latin American Community Center Development Corporation.
designed to help young women learn about abuse and how to seek help, if needed * Latin American Community Center -- Families in Control program to prevent domestic violence * VSA Arts of Delaware -- funding for A View Through My Window, an expressive art project designed for victims and survivors of domestic violence (children and adults) Each organization submitted an online proposal to compete for the funding.
His community activities over the years include the Latin American Community Center, Layton Home for the Aged, Read-Aloud Delaware, Riverfront Business Improvement District, Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, American Cancer Society, and Cesar Rodney Rotary.