Agency for International Development, The United Nations Development Program, Lutheran World Relief, Mercy Corps and The Latin America Working Group.
What does LAWG stand for?
LAWG stands for Latin America Working Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAWG
We have 6 other meanings of LAWG in our Acronym Attic
- Lawyer's Centre for Legal Assistance
- Local Agency Workers' Compensation Excess (insurance; Sacramento, CA)
- Lakes and Waterways Development Authority (Kashmir)
- Lao Association of Washington, DC
- Local Authority Waste Disposal Company (UK)
- LORAN Aided Weapons Delivery System
- Land and Water Establishment (Palestinian human rights group)
- Latin America Wind Energy Association
- Louisiana Wetland Education Coalition
- League of Americans with Experimental Names
- Live Action War Games
- Local Area Working Group (various organizations)
- Louisiana Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Lunar Architecture Working Group
- Latin America Working Group Education Fund (Washington, DC)
- Langley Wireframe Geometry Standard (NASA)
- Los Angeles Westside Genealogical Society (est. 1982; California)
- Latin American Writers Institute (Hostos Community College; Bronx, NY)
- Los Angeles Women in Music
- Life As We Know It
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mavis Anderson of La A Latin America Working Group, urging her supporters to fight to save people-to-people travel to Cuba from those who want to eliminate the provision.
Although the war in Iraq has pushed Colombia virtually out of the public eye, it remains a primary concern for the Latin America Working Group.
org/csn Latin America Working Group 110 Maryland Ave.
The organizations issuing this statement included The Center for Democracy in the Americas, The Latin America Working Group, The New America Foundation, and The Washington Office on Latin America.
12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Lutheran World Relief (LWR) and the Latin America Working Group (LAWG) this week released the report "Still a Dream: Land Restitution on Colombia's Caribbean Coast.
However, LAWG urges readers to "please buy from the author if you can; Amazon keeps 55% of the book price, thereby reducing proceeds available to support the Cuba work of Latin America Working Group Education Fund.
Military Programs in Latin America," by the Washington Office on Latin America, the Latin America Working Group, and the Center for International Policy.