With either approach, investing in transportation, logistics and distribution solutions can lead to positive financial returns, according to the Latin America Logistics Center (LALC), a private regional center for research and education.
What does LALC stand for?
LALC stands for Latin America Logistics Center (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LALC
We have 5 other meanings of LALC in our Acronym Attic
- Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate Assay
- Los Angeles Lounge Association (band; Los Angeles, CA)
- Louisiana Assisted Living Association (Denham Springs, LA)
- Lubbock Area Library Association (Texas)
- Latin Americanist Librarians Announcements List
- Liturgical Artists Living around Atlanta (Georgia)
- Laugh A Little Bit (internet slang)
- Louisiana Auctioneers Licensing Board (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Latin American Law and Business Report (publication)
- Language Arts Learning Center (various locations)
- Live at Luther College (Dave Matthews band album)
- Local Aboriginal Land Council (Australia)
- Local Air Logistic Coordinator
- Los Angeles Leather Coalition (California)
- Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters (California)
- Live and Let Die (1973 James Bond movie)
- Live and Let Die (song)
- Low Angle Low Drag
- Latin American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Low-Altitude Long-Endurance (aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 120,000-square-foot Latin America Logistics Center houses Emery's Latin America Area headquarters as well as area offices for the company's logistics, ocean services and customs brokerage units.
Recognizing executives are looking toward greater use of consolidated networks, outsourced operations and shared logistics services, the webinar will cover these trends through the eyes of four senior-level experts: --Maria Rey, executive director, Latin America Logistics Center (LALC) --Daniel Quiroga, station manager, DHL --Surse Pierpoint, president, Logistics Services (Panama) --Mason Stewart, manager of international ocean and air, Payless Shoe Source For more information and to register for the webinar, visit http://www.