What does LMCRS stand for?
LMCRS stands for Latex Modified Cationic Rapid Setting (in emulsified asphalt)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Library Manager Control Point (software)
- Linear Mixed Complementarity Problem (statistics)
- Local Motor Control Panel
- Lower Marsh Creek Presbyterian Church (Gettysburg, PA)
- Libyan Movement for Change and Reform
- Lightweight Mobile Control Room
- Linear Model of Coregionalization (geology)
- Liquid Metal Cooled Reactor
- Light Metal Casting Research Centre (McMaster University; Canada)
- Liver Metastases from Colorectal Cancer
- Lake Michigan Carferry Service, Inc.
- Lead Member for Children's Services (UK)
- Light Modular Causeway System
- Livingston Manor Central School (New York)
- Loan Management and Control System
- Local Multipoint Communication Systems
- Lockheed Martin Control Systems
- London Market Claims Services (UK)
- Low Molecular Weight Chitosan (chemistry)
- Labor-Management Construction Safety Alliance, Inc.