What does LCHL stand for?
LCHL stands for Lateral Head Coracohumeral Ligament
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCHL
- Licensed and Certified Home Health
- Linn County Home Health (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Lacombe Community Housing Initiative
- Licking County Housing Initiatives
- Lion Capital Holdings Inc.
- Library Consortium of Health Institutions in Buffalo (New York)
- Lycoming County Health Improvement Coalition (Williamsport, PA)
- Land & Community Heritage Investment Program (Concord, NH)
- Laity Committee in the Holy Land (Palestinian Christian group)
- Lane County Historical Museum (Oregon)
- Lewis County Historical Museum (Chehalis, WA)
- Large-Cell Hypothalamic Nuclei
- Low-Cost Home Ownership (UK)
- Linear Combination of Harmonic Oscillator Products
- Lancaster Community Health Plan
- Local Care Health Plan (Illinois)
- Low-Carbohydrate, High-Protein
- Local Command Headquarters
- Low-Cost High-Quality