The lateral antebrachial cutaneous nerve runs superficially between the biceps and brachialis muscle (Fig.
What does LACN stand for?
LACN stands for Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous Nerve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LACN
We have 5 other meanings of LACN in our Acronym Attic
- Literacy Across the CurriculuMedia Focus (journal of Centre for Literacy; Canada)
- Licensed Associate Counselor of Mental Health (Delaware Department of Professional Regulation; Dover, DE)
- Libbie A Cass Memorial Library (West Springfield, NH)
- Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History
- Local Area Coordinator for Mobilization
- Local Authority Carbon Management Programme (UK)
- Lucille A. Carver Mississippi Riverside Environmental Research Station (Iowa)
- Laboratory for Advanced Computation in the Mathematical Sciences (UK)
- Lancaster Area Council of Mennonite Schools (Pennsylvania)
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (California)
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous Neuropathy (nerve injury)
- Liberal Arts Career Network
- Local Area Communications Network
- Los Angeles Collective Network
- Louisiana Association of Crisis Negotiators (Houma, LA)
- Latin-American Conference on Networked Electronic Media
- Latin America and Caribbean Network Information Centre
- Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry
- Legal Aid Commission of New South Wales (Australia)
- Literacy Assistance Center of New York City
Samples in periodicals archive:
The medial or lateral antebrachial cutaneous nerve was harvested with the flap for restoration of sensation when the glossopharyngeal or greater palatine nerve at the recipient site could be preserved.
1 mm, on average, from the lateral antebrachial cutaneous nerve.