It has published many serious books about popular music, including Peter Guralnick's two-volume Elvis Presley biography, Last Train to Memphis and Careless Love, Michael Azerrad's Our Band Could Be Your Life, Bob Spitz's The Beatles, Joe Nick Patoski's Willie Nelson, and memoirs by Marianne Faithfull and Phil Lesh, and it will publish a forthcoming memoir by Keith Richards.
What does LTTM stand for?
LTTM stands for Last Train to Memphis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTTM
We have 4 other meanings of LTTM in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Technician Training Institute (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Louisiana Tech University Technology Incubator (est. 2005; Louisiana Tech University; Ruston, LA)
- Look the Teacher Is Coming
- Learn, Try, Teach, Leave
- Learning to Teach, Teaching to Learn (Indiana University of Pennsylvania)
- Lost Through the Lens (photography blog)
- Lowest Time to Leave
- Lydia the Tattooed Lady
- Low Temperature Transient Liquid Phase
- Last Train to Mahakali (film)
- Long-Term Temperature Monitoring (Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
- Light to the Nations
- Localisation Teaching and Training Network (The Institute of Localisation Professionals; Dublin, Ireland)
- Louisiana Technology Transfer Office (Louisiana State University)
- Last Train to Paris (Sean Combs album)
- Late to the Party
- Latent to Ten Print (automated fingerprint processing)
- Letter to the Players (online gaming community)
- Link to the Past (video game)
- Long Term Technology Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last Train to Memphis was published in 1994 and followed by Careless Love in 1999.
A snippet from the contractual agreement of the time, quoted in Peter Guralnick's excellent book Last Train To Memphis (The Rise of Elvis Presley), gives an idea of the prevailing music business mentality.