Last April, it had forecast a growth of 10- 12% for 2012- 13 The last time sales witnessed a decline was in 2002- 2003, when it dropped by 2.
What does LTS stand for?
LTS stands for Last Time Sale (manufacturing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTS
We have 233 other meanings of LTS in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Test Set
- Ladle Treatment Station (metallurgy)
- Lagere Technische School (Dutch: Lower Technical School)
- Lancaster Theological Seminary
- Land Trust Society (Canada)
- Language Translation System (software)
- Laparoscopic Tubal Sterilization
- Large Technical System
- Laser Tracking System
- Last Team Standing (gaming)
- Last Try Scorer (rugby)
- Laughing to Self
- Lavender Town Syndrome (Pokemon)
- Law of the Sea
- Lead Tax Services (various companies)
- Leadership Training Service
- Leadership Training Systems
- Leaning Toothpick Syndrome (excessively long sequences of \ and / characters)
- Learning and Teaching Strategy (courses)
- Learning and Teaching Support (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only is he no longer on the Red Rose radar, the last time Sale came to London he was left behind and slaughtered in print both by the club's owner and acting head coach.
The last time sales were this low were during the last months of the old generation in October of 2006.
The last time sales grew at that pace was in 1963, IMS said.
The last time sales were this weak came in the 1997 first quarter - 2,120 single-family transactions.
The last time Sale played at Edgeley Park they ground out a 3-3 draw with Leicester, and although it was a waterlogged pitch that hampered the players that night, falling temperatures and a driving north wind will not do the players any favours.
When is the last time sales an delivery were re-routed?
The last time sales were at this level was in the early 1980s, when the country had 25 percent fewer licensed drivers," stated Jesse Toprak, Executive Director of Industry Analysis for Edmunds.