The last patient last visit is scheduled for January 30th, 2009.
What does LPLV stand for?
LPLV stands for Last Patient Last Visit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPLV
We have 3 other meanings of LPLV in our Acronym Attic
- Libertarian Party of La Porte (Indiana)
- Language Policy and Planning in the Mediterranean (Conference)
- Lester Public Library of Rome (Nekoosa, WI)
- Laser Plasma Light Source (photoelectron spectroscopy)
- Latino Pre-Law Society (University of California, Berkeley)
- Lorain Public Library System (Ohio)
- Lau Pak Lok Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Low Power Laser Therapy
- Low Pressure Low Temperature
- Lexington Professional Linux Users Group
- Low Pressure Latch Valve
- Low-Power Low-Voltage (electronics)
- Launch Pad Lightning Warning System (Cape Canaveral, FL)
- Laboratoire de Physique de la Matière (French)
- Laboratoire de Physique Moléculaire (French)
- Laboratoire de Production Microtechnique (French: Laboratory of Microengineering for Manufacturing)
- Laboratoires Pharmacien Mehalla
- Laboratorio de Prognosticos em Mesoescala (Portugese)
- Laboratory for Process Measurement
- Laboratory Procedures Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
This ability to run early validation of study data, rather than at the end of a study, can dramatically speed the time from Last Patient Last Visit (LPLV) to database lock.
Utilizing our innovative data management technology, we were able to generate pivotal data promptly after the last patient last visit, which permitted Noven to apprise the public of the successful results without delay.