Under Walgreens military leave policy, employees called to active service receive their full salary, less military pay, for 42 months from the last day worked.
What does LDW stand for?
LDW stands for Last Day Worked
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of LDW
We have 24 other meanings of LDW in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Doppler Vascular Conductance
- Leonardo Da Vinci Gymnasium
- Landes Dart Verband Hamburg (German: Hamburg Dart Association Organizers)
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry
- Second London Domestic Violence Strategy (London, UK; publication)
- Linear Differential Variable Transformer
- Labor Day Weekend
- Laidlaw, Inc (former stock symbol)
- Lane Departure Warning (Infiniti cars)
- Large Diameter Weapon
- Lateral Drift Warning System (automotive)
- Leadership Development Workshop (various organizations)
- Less Developed World
- Less Door Width
- Limited Damage Waiver (insurance)
- Lindenwold (Amtrak station code; Lindenwold, NJ)
- Local Danger Warning (Vehicular Ad Hoc Network)
- Local Data Warehouse
- Logical Decision for Windows
- Long Distance Walker (someone who practises the sport of long distance walking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the Walgreens military leave policy, employees called to active service receive their full salary, less military pay, for 42 months from the last day worked.
If the applicable employee's employment with the Company is terminated for any reason, the terminated employee's options will be forfeited if not exercised within three (3) months of the last day worked.