94 TA1505 Published in this volume are 69 papers, seven of which were invited, and 29 poster presentations from the 2004 OSA Topical Meeting on Advanced Solid-State Photonics in Santa Fe, New Mexico, sponsored by the Optical Society of America and the Lasers and Electro-Optics Society of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.
What does LEOS stand for?
LEOS stands for Lasers and Electro-Optics Society (IEEE)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LEOS
We have 5 other meanings of LEOS in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Erie Offshore Performance Association
- Law Enforcement Officer Performance and Reaction Drill
- Legendary Operations Advanced Research Devices (company)
- Lentigines, EKG abnormality, Ocular hypertelorism, Pulmonary stenosis, Abnormal genitalia, Retarded growth, Deafness (congenital syndrome)
- Local Engineering Operations Processing and Analyses of Recorded Data (computerized system to cater for all field technical records)
- UK Royal Flight (Prince Andrew on Board)
- Laser/Electro-Optic Performance Simulator
- Law Enforcement Officers' Pension System (Maryland)
- Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (est. 1993; Indian Space Research Organisation; India)
- Laparoscopic Electrocautery of the Ovarian Surface (human reproduction)
- Law Enforcement Officer's Safety Act
- Lifelong Educational Opportunity Students
- Long Eaton Operatic Society (UK)
- Low Earth Orbiting Satellite
- Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (California)
- Low-Earth Orbiting Search and Rescue (satellites)
- Low Earth Orbit Satellite
- Law Enforcement Officers Standards and Education (continuing education policy)
- Lightweight Electro-Optical Space Sensor
- Laser Electro-Optics Technology (training course; Center for Occupational Research and Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A summary of the work has been submitted to the annual meeting of the IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society.
An additional eight papers and a short course are being presented by Bell Labs scientists at the annual meeting of the IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society, held in conjunction with the OSA meeting.
This biennial symposium is sponsored by NIST in cooperation with the IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society and the Optical Society of America.
The award, co-sponsored by the Optical Society of America and the IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society, is named for the 19th-century British scientist who first demonstrated the phenomenon of total internal reflection.
deliver a plenary talk at the 15th Annual Meeting of the IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society (LEOS) on Monday, Nov.
Pavel Mamyshev, Mintera Vice President of Optical Transmission and co-Founder, will speak a the 15th Annual Meeting of the IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society, on Monday, November 11th, 2002.
NASDAQ:NUFO), a leading provider of photonics technology solutions, today announced that IEEE's Lasers and Electro-Optics Society (IEEE/LEOS) selected Dr.