What does LEOMA stand for?
LEOMA stands for Lasers and Electro-Optics Manufacturers Association (formerly Laser Association of America)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEOMA
- Logical End of File
- Law Enforcement Officers and Fire Fighters (pension system; Washington state)
- Lake Erie Operational Forecast System (US NOAA)
- Living Earth Organic Growers Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Leo the Lion Says Ger (mnemonic; Lose Electrons: Oxidation, Gain Electrons: Reduction)
- Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted
- Law Enforcement Officers Killed or Assaulted
- Laboratory of Electronics, Optoelectronics and Microsystems (now Institute of Nanotechnologies of Lyon; France)
- Limited Election Observation Mission (Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights)
- Laser Electro Optic Measurement Alignment
- Latino Empowerment Outreach Network (Columbus, OH)
- Loving & Exhorting Overcomers Outreach Project
- Late Effects of Polio
- Launch and Early Operation
- Launch and Early Operations Phase
- Launch and Early Orbit Phase
- Legal Education Opportunity Program (University of California, Hastings College of Law; San Francisco, CA)
- Local Emergency Operations Plans
- Localized Early-Onset Periodontitis (dentistry)
- Lake Erie Offshore Performance Association