Patel DV, McGhee CNJ Mapping of the Normal Human Corneal Sub-Basal Nerve Plexus by In Vivo Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science.
What does LSCM stand for?
LSCM stands for Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSCM
We have 4 other meanings of LSCM in our Acronym Attic
- Liner Shipping Connectivity Index (UNCTAD)
- Laser Scanning Confocal Immunofluorescence Microscopy
- Large Scale Complex IT Systems
- Learning and Skills Council for Kent and Medway (UK)
- Let Sleeping Corpses Lie (movie)
- Limbic Symptom Check List
- Limited Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Learning and Skills Council London East
- Large Scale County Maps (UK)
- Laser Scanning Confocal Light Microscope (biotechnological device)
- Least Squares Conformal Map
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management (various schools)
- London School of Carnatic Music (UK)
- Longo Stapled Circumferential Mucosectomy (oncology)
- Least-Squares Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Association (Missouri State University; Springfield, MO)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Society
- Lake St. Clair Network (Detroit, MI)
- Lateral Sural Cutaneous Nerve (anatomy)
- Lanthanum Strontium Cobalt Nickel Oxide
Samples in periodicals archive:
These oscillations were tracked by laser scanning confocal microscopy.
Laser scanning confocal microscopy (LSCM) has been used to characterize the changes in film thickness and local surface morphology of polymer coatings during the UV degradation process.