ALF says that it specializes in manufacturing high-quality laser radar jammers for all car models and with global specifications, as well as accepting ODM/ODM orders.
What does LADAR stand for?
LADAR stands for Laser Radar
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LADAR
We have 1 other meaning of LADAR in our Acronym Attic
- Law and Development Association (Zambia)
- Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc (Detroit, MI)
- Light Air Defense Artillery
- Live Art Development Agency (UK)
- Logical Application & Data Architecture
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor
- Luton and District Association for the Control of Aircraft Noise (UK)
- Los Angeles Downtown Arts District
- Los Amigos Del Arte Popular (Mexican folk art collectors)
- Laser Detection & Ranging
- Lanark and District Archaeological Society (UK)
- List of Areas Designated as Underserviced (Canada)
- Laboratório de Análises de Dopagem e Bioquímica (Portugal)
- Latin America Data Base
- Linear Array with Double Beam
- Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board (est. 1990)
- Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety (California)
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Local Area Data Channel
- Local Area Defense Commander
Samples in periodicals archive:
This certification is the latest advancement made by Coherent Technologies in its capability to take innovative laser radar concepts and develop them into high quality products for airport, defense and meteorological applications.
Omron's new sensor, the Gen3 laser radar (lidar) sensor using Omron's micro lens array technology can handle both long- and short-range sensing.
The increased output power and brightness are ideal for driving pulsed fiber lasers, with applications ranging from industrial materials processing to laser radar (LIDAR).
Omron Automotive today announced development of a new laser radar sensor.
Omron developed its laser radar adaptive cruise control technology for Honda's Intelligent Highway Cruise Control System (IHCCS).
The Metris Laser Radar is the top solution available to the manufacturing industry that provides a fully automated, non-contact measurement and inspection capability for large-volume applications of up to 60 meters.
We are excited about the potential benefits of this state-of-the- art laser radar technology, which Coleman is now offering for commercial applications after several years of research and development," said Dr.