The SP8126 Laser Power Controller converts light into voltage for instant mode feedback and ultimate power efficiency Sipex Corporation today announced its most advanced optical device specifically designed to address the demanding needs of the high-end optical disk drive market.
What does LPC stand for?
LPC stands for Laser Power Controller
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPC
We have 307 other meanings of LPC in our Acronym Attic
- Lahore Press Club (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Lam-Platzman Correction
- Lamp Post Cache (geocaching)
- LAN Party Coalition (gaming)
- Landmarks Preservation Commission (New York City, NY)
- LandPro Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Lansdale Presbyterian Church (Landsdale, PA)
- Las Positas College (Livermore, CA)
- Laser Particle Counter
- Laser Physics Centre (Australia)
- Late Payment Charge
- Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad (Spanish: Promoting Latina Community; aka Lambda Pi Chi Sorority)
- Launch Pod Container
- Lazy People Company
- Learning Policy Center (University of Pittsburgh, PA)
- Least-Preferred Co-Worker
- Leather Personnel Carrier (boots)
- Legal Practice Companion
- Legal Practice Course (UK)
- Les Pensions Complémentaires (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pricing and Availability A sample kit, including a PNX7850 DVD processor, TZA1039 analog processor, TZA1047 laser power controller and an OPU66.
These components include an Interface Controller, AT78C1501, a Servo System AT78C1502, a Read Channel AT78C1503, a Laser Power Controller AT78C1504 and its adjunct device the AT78C1507 providing all of the controls and features necessary to enable fast product design.